Friday, January 05, 2007

Midwife appointment today

There's nothing terribly exciting to report. I gained a pound since last week (putting me at now 21 , I think), which is good since that's been an issue. Baby is measuring where she should be, particularly given that her head is soooooooo low. Heartbeat sounded nice and strong. All the usual stuff- talked about when to call, what to expect, things like that. Dillon helped measure and listen to the heartbeat as always and was thrilled that they had lollipops. They had them for a while, then ran out, much to her disappointment. Someone brought them in especially for her today since they knew we were coming. One of the many reasons I'm glad I chose this place for my prenatal care- they remember little details like that. I'll see them next week unless she decides to make an appearance before then.

No comments: