Saturday, January 13, 2007

39 weeks


Here's a picture of Dillon & I from yesterday. It's the best of the 100 or so it takes to get a non-blurry picture of a little bouncy ball. Notice I have my arm around her to stop the perpetual motion! :)

Went to the midwife yesterday and all is well. Lost half a pound, but did the same thing with Dillon at the end, so no worries about that. Baby's heartbeat is fine. There's a snowstorm predicted for Sunday and Monday, so we did talk about the fact that we need to give the midwife enough notice to get to the hospital. All 3 of them live a half hour or more away, so even though we could make the half mile to the hospital with no problem, it would be a little tougher for them. They've been doing this for years, so I'm not worried about it.

I'm working at the hospital today and would like to get this last shift in. Anytime after that would be fine, little one.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a cute picture! I know what you mean about a beam of energy.

Anonymous said...

You posted a comment on my blog so I came to check you out. This a great time to discover your blog after writing what I did about the act of creating...you're in the midst of it!

I remember worrying about the logistics of getting everyone to the hospital and having someone to watch my older child, but once the time came, I didn't care about any of the details. Funny how your mind can FOCUS when it needs to.

I'll be checking back for the Big News.

Roo
http://plussign.blogspot.com/