Sunday, January 11, 2009

Improving

This will be brief, I have a sick baby asleep on my chest. Stupid GI bug.

The meeting friday went well. They seem to be amenable to his requests. So, things are looking up on that front. It was also a relief to learn that there are more efficient and effective ways of dealing with a couple of issues that were huge consumers of time.

On a different note, Corryn and I were in the paper today for an article on cloth diapering. Hopefully the link will work: http://www.jconline.com/article/20090111/LIFE/901110314/-1/LIVING&referrer=NEWSFRONTCAROUSEL

Thank you, my friends for checking on me. It's going to be OK.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Things are going to be fine. I read the article about the diapers. Great article. I wishevery Mom would use them.
Brenda

Unknown said...

More {{{ HUGS }}}

Much support from NH your way!

Karen

Angie @ Many Little Blessings said...

Rock on! You're a celebrity now, huh?