Thursday, August 21, 2008

Doing OK!

Just a quick note to say that we arrived in Indiana safe and sound. After accidently standing up the cable guy a couple of days after arriving, we got it rescheduled and finally have internet access again. We've made a good bit of progress through the boxes and are settling in a bit.

I'm going tomorrow to try to get my drivers license. To get one from out of state here, you have to re-take the written test, so I have to look over the actual rules of driving (after a number of years of doing so...)so that I'm am not ashamed to show my face in public having failed a driving test! I'll write more & post a few pictures as we get a bit more settled.

2 comments:

veganbaby said...

Glad you are there safe! Hope you guys settle in quickly. Email me your addy.

flyingfisher said...

Thanks for letting us know. I kept on checking the blog to see if you'd gotten the time and energy to post!


Glad you're settling in and getting through the boxes!

How have the girls reacted to the new place and new neighborhood and new state and.....?