Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Ack!

The moving people will be here in less than 3 hours to start packing up the house. In that time I have to feed myself and the kids, clean the kitchen so they can pack up the dishes, finish up the last 2 loads of laundry, finish separating out the stuff we're keeping here with us from the stuff they can pack up, and finish packing the suitcases that we'll be living out of for most of the next 2 weeks. Dave is gone all day taking his anesthesia board exam in Burlington, VT, so I have a babysitter (aka lifesaver!) coming. I'm actually pretty organized about the move, but there's so many things that happen last minute that it feels crazy and stressful right now.

Today is also the last day of horseback riding, so Dillon has to tell her beloved Pipsqueak goodbye. I've taken lots of pictures & will try to get a few more today.

Deep breath in, deep breath out. I'm going to survive this chaos...I'm going to survive this chaos...

No comments: