Friday, June 20, 2008

Tired day

It's been a busy week- nothing in particular to report, plans just changed at the last minute several times this week between illness (not ours, thank goodness) and a house showing. Today, we're just hanging out at home. It's rainy outside, we've done some cooking, the girls have both had baths. Dillon is currently very hungry and refusing to eat, as usual.

In any case, I'm kind of tired today. I wish I could be like a dolphin and let one side of my brain sleep at a time. At least then I could get a little rest time today and still know that my climbing toddler would still be safe. She's getting pretty creative in moving things around to get to what she wants.

A legitimate offer on the house would make me feel much more energetic, I'm sure. We countered the offer we received and have heard nothing else from them. Turns out they were only approved for a loan for $27,000 less than we were asking. Anyway, we've dropped the house by $10,000 in the hopes that it will help this move a little faster.

Keep your fingers crossed.

No comments: