Sunday, June 08, 2008

Stuff be gone!

Yesterday, a friend of mine and I had a yard sale. Together we made........





about $600. Yes, that was $600!

I would estimate that 30% of the stuff was mine and 70% was hers,
therefore she made the vast majority of those earnings, but I

a) got rid of lots of usable, but no-longer-needed-by-my-household stuff
b) made enough money to pay for at least of couple of tanks of gas for the upcoming move to Indiana
c) helped enable another person to continue staying home with her children. She came and bought our unsold children's clothing in order to sort and re-list it on e-bay as she has been sucessfully doing for the last 5 years. Yay for her, yay for us!


Earlier this week, I also gave a bin of small sized cloth diapers to a friend to give to another friend for her baby due later this summer.

Woohoo!

No comments: