Friday, June 29, 2007

5 months old



So I'm a little late posting this. Just been feeling a little stretched thin lately, so I'm doing my best.

Here she is at 5 months. She's very sweet and smiley, though either has a bit of a cold right now or is teething since she's been a real grumpy bear today complete with runny nose and drool.

She's figured out how to roll herself from back to stomach and can occasionally go back to her back, but mostly she prefers to roll to her stomach then lay there and fuss because she doesn't like being on her belly :) She's really watching me when I eat and even tries to grab for things, though I'd still like to hold off on solids a bit longer.

She still hates the car seat but adores her big sister. Dillon can get a laugh out of her faster than anyone can. Of course, Dillon loves this!

The moving trees are no longer entertaining her, so that's it for now.

No comments: